Learn More About Moopis and Coffee?
What Exactly is Ganoderma Lucidum?
Ganoderma lucidum is the botanical name for the reishi mushroom, a fungus that grows naturally. Although found in six different varieties, the red form is favoured and commonly cultivated in North America and Eastern Asia.
What Makes Up the Line of Moopis Products?
In addition to its popular single-serve ‘BrewKups’ available in Gourmet Black Gold, Chocolate Almond and Toasted Hazelnut flavours, the Moopisand product line includes sachet-packaged:
- Black Coffee, a smooth beverage with the aroma of a freshly brewed cup
- Cafe Latte, a mellow blend of Arabica beans, Ganoderma, cream and sugar
- Cafe Mocha, a treat for the cocoa-lover in everyone
- Cafe Supreme, a coffee combining Ganoderma lucidum with the extra boost of Panax Ginseng
- Hot chocolate
- King of Coffee, a premium organic blend
- Royal Brewed. Hand-sorted Blue Mountain Jamaican beans give this brew its particular zest